- Each team is permitted one submission
- Submission must be received by 11:00am on Sunday, February 28th, 2016
- Code submitted for judging must be produced only by team members and written during SpartaHack
- From the start time on Friday, February 26th, 2016 to the end time on Sunday, February 28th, 2016:
- If you are continuing a previous project or using old code written by you, let us know on the project submission form.
- Third party libraries are allowed without notice provided that they are publicly available to any participant.
- All code you create at SpartaHack is owned by you, and may be made open source at your discretion.
By submitting a project, you and your team grant the SpartaHack team the unrestricted right to use your submission material, at no cost, for promotional purposes of future SpartaHack events.